Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Replacement glass (Read 1319 times)
Alaska Alex

Replacement glass
Apr 13th, 2016 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
I have a 1987 Porsche 924 and I have lost the driver side view mirror glass and am about to lose the passenger side. I can't find replacements anywhere without buying a whole side view assembly. Anyone have any suggestions.

IP Logged

anchor
Experienced Member

*Be vewwy vewwy quiet;
I'm hunting wabbits*

Re: Replacement glass
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2016 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
What part of Alaska you living in? Speedyauto Glass may help you out if you have one close by other wise you need to find a junk yard with a pick-n-pull sign.

* Elmuh Fudd / Yosemite Sam... Duuude, I cawwed shotgun dipwomacy 3 minutes ago *

IP Logged

Alaska Alex

Reply #2 - Apr 14th, 2016 at 6:57am
Print Post  
I live in Anchorage. No auto glass place has it. I managed to find some on EBay. But last time I bought something ok EBay for the car it was not as advertised. It was crap.

IP Logged

anchor
Experienced Member

*Be vewwy vewwy quiet;
I'm hunting wabbits*

Reply #3 - Apr 14th, 2016 at 9:06am
Print Post  
Easy way order online EDIT:
http://stuccu.com/s/Vitaloni+mirror-MbSLsTI-Buy-Exclusive-Deals-70-OFF-Save-Big-...

Imagine this in sunburst during the midnight sun, driving forever like free as a bird.

You make distinctly need your flag mirror base and a Dremel tool to make it all custom rock solid.

Parallel Worlds:
As you drive everything escapes in your rear view, the girl standing in the golden mist high on the plateau sings a song of love, you put your foot to the floor on your 924 and it leaps over new boundaries & bridges.

That dusky night in the ambience of Pleistocene creation the campfire base alights. Echo's in the wind with subdued frequency reverberate as you pick the strings of your standard guitar. The sweet hitch hiker along the way at the moment  swoons... she don't know it is about another girl....pressing her lipstick imprint on the driverside sunburst shadows she is lulled to dream, until the following hours when she awakens your gone.

As you rumble up to the village all is serene except the dogs that know your back. As you gaze the horizon and glance in the sunburst mirror there behind you as always the bay you have been fishing your entire life settles your nerves. Ice reflections of spirit shamans dance on the risen sundogs.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2016 at 7:43am by anchor »  

downloadfile.jpeg ( 238 KB | Downloads )
downloadfile.jpeg
images-5.jpeg ( 3 KB | Downloads )
images-5.jpeg
images-12.jpeg ( 4 KB | Downloads )
images-12.jpeg

* Elmuh Fudd / Yosemite Sam... Duuude, I cawwed shotgun dipwomacy 3 minutes ago *

IP Logged

helhon

Reply #4 - Apr 16th, 2016 at 5:50pm
Print Post  

Porsche 944 85/1 - Copenhagen Blau @ The Netherlands
Turbo sway bar 26.7 mm / 16 mm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top