Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Best place to look for a early 924? (Read 884 times)
andrewcconti

Best place to look for a early 924?
Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
I am in the market, searching for as original as possible early, low spec (no special edition) 924.  The lower the spec the better, roll up windows, no AC, no roof, steel wheels ALL GOOD.  Any ideas as to the best place to look or does anyone know of one for sale?

Thanks in advance!

Andrew

IP Logged

anchor
Experienced Member

*Be vewwy vewwy quiet;
I'm hunting wabbits*

Re: Best place to look for a early 924?
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 2:56am
Print Post  
An article that might interest a rear view mirror look back at 924 GTP.

Just wondering if looking into the other two 924's one in an American mothballs, could you buy it at a genuine price through a museum curator .
I viewed a low rider 62 SSĀ  Chevy all tricked out at the Smithsonian candy striped painted and dedicated to a VietNam veteran's family that would speak a eulogy everytime I walked by it in the Transportation Building.

Projects not funded due to more powerful influence of committee and historical relevance like maybe electric train high speed might way up the budgets. Then along come Lone Ranger for Porsche and makes an offer to the management of the Smithsonian and Walla Walla boom bang you not only have your 924 you have an ancient museum piece to work with. Nice thought process could it be your lucky day?
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2018 at 7:17pm by anchor »  

* Elmuh Fudd / Yosemite Sam... Duuude, I cawwed shotgun dipwomacy 3 minutes ago *

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top