Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
944 and 944t engine and other parts - NE Ohio (Read 235 times)
mikael137

944 and 944t engine and other parts - NE Ohio
Sep 22nd, 2020 at 6:47am
Print Post  
Hello

I have a few items available

A rebuilt engine that consists of an 86 na block and crank with rarst rods and pistons from an 86 turbo (matching bore indicators) and a 944t cylinder head both rebuilt by a local reputable engine machine shop here in ne ohio. ARP head studs were also used. The oil pan has been modified to accept an -10 return hose, and I have a 944t engine mount/turbo pedestal as well. There is a new stock flywheel and sachs clutch on the back, and a trigger wheel on the front. I was setting the car up for megasquirt, but with a big move on the way I need to part ways with the project.

I'm not particularly sure what all of this is worth at the moment, but I'm open to pretty much any reasonable offer as I need it gone. I can ship freight but will have to get quote, probably easier if you can pick it up (I have a shop crane to easily load at least).

I have lots of other stuff including 944t calipers and suspension parts, phone dials and manhole covers, some 18" sport classic 2 reps, turbo rear valence, and the car (completely gutted) that realistically need to go, and I would let all go together cheap if someone is interested.

PM for more info or with questions, I can try to send pics as well.

Located in NE Ohio.

Thanks

IP Logged

JBCB944
Experienced Member

But I don't like Spam!

Re: 944 and 944t engine and other parts - NE Ohio
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
The rear valance, I assume you're talking about what I'd call the rear lower spoiler/diffuser?  What color and what kind of shape it in?  Can you send a link to pictures if possible?  How much are you asking for it, id ask to have it shipped to 18901 (zip code).  Thanks!

82 Volkswagen Scirocco *R.I.P. dear friend*, 02 GMC YukonXL, 05 Volvo XC90, 85.5 Porsche 944 N/A, 16 GMC 2500HD Sierra, 16 Cheverolet Suburban

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top